If you are found to violate probation, you’ll be called in for a probation revocation hearing. At the hearing, you’ll face various consequences based on the circumstances. The judge has wide discretion in the sentencing; depending on the seriousness of the violation, your criminal history, and more. It is for this reason that having an experienced criminal attorney is important for your case.
The consequences of probation violation can include:
- Revocation of probation and imposing the original sentence
- Revoking probation and imposing maximum sentence allowed by law
- Extension of probation term
- Ordering counseling
- Additional probation terms
- Community service
- Substance abuse treatment services
Adam Weiner is here to answer any questions you might have related to violating pardon and can guide you through the process. Adam Weiner is well known and respected throughout the legal community and among our clients. We serve clients throughout Northern California and as south as San Diego. Our expertise and experience are available to you.